You are bidding on a new DPMS GII AP4 semi-auto rifle in .308 Win with a 16" barrel. The 16” GII AP4 is everything you would expect from an improvement to the award winning LRAP4, which was the second MSR to win an NRA Golden Bullseye Award. Which MSR was the first you ask? None other than the DPMS 24” LR308. Lightweight 16” barrel, AP4 Stock, DPMS carbine length Glacier Guard and MagPul® Gen 2 rear sight. Displayed images are stock photos. Any questions please feel free to ask (our phone number is in the additional information tab above).
MANUFACTURER: DPMS Panter Arms
MODEL: GII AP4
CALIBER: .308 Winchester
BARREL LENGTH: 16”
• We accept all major credit cards, certified checks or money orders for payment.
• Payment for all auctions must be received within 5 days of sale.
• We charge no sales tax on any transaction.
• A 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of a credit card.
• If you would like to place a firearm on layaway we will require a 20% non-refundable down payment and minimum monthly payments of 16% of the total sale price.
• We will only ship inside the United States, no international shipments.
• Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
• All firearm sales must be shipped to an FFL holder for transfer. The buyer of an auction must make arrangements with their FFL holder. Any transfer fees that the FFL holder charges are not included in the sale price.
• The bidder of an auction must make sure that the item they are purchasing complies with their state laws. If an auction is returned due to a state law or to a failure to pass a background check, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
• The buyer of an auction has a 3 day inspection period, if the auction is to be returned the buyer will pay all shipping fees.
• In store pickup is available for all auction sales. Please note that handgun sales must have a background check performed in the buyer’s state of residence.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
Call us at 800-287-7700 ext. 111 for arrangements.