* P229 chambered .40S&W * One piece reduced reach ergonomic grip with updated stippling pattern * Beavertail frame with front strap checkering and accessory rail * Slide features "Elite" engraving and front strap checkering * SRT Short Reset Trigger System * SIGLITE® Night Sights * (2) magazines
Model: E29R-40-ESE (40S&W)
* Caliber: .40S&W * Action Type: DA/SA * Trigger Pull DA: 10.0 lbs * Trigger Pull SA: 4.4 lbs * Overall Length: 7.4 in * Overall Height: 5.1 in * Overall Width: 1.6 in * Barrel Length: 3.9 in * Sight Radius: 5.7 in * Height w/Mag: 32.0 oz * Mag Capacity: 12 Rounds (.40S&W) * Sights: SIGLITE Night Sights * Grips: One piece reduced reach ergo grip * Frame Finish: Hard Black Anodized * Slide Finish: Nitron * Accessory Rail: Yes * Options: Accessory Rail, SRT™ - Short Reset Trigger, Beavertail Frame, Front Cocking Serrations * MSRP: $1,158.00 * CA Compliant: No * MA Compliant: No
All items are new-in-box unless specified otherwise.
Trades Accepted: No
FREE SHIPPING in the CONT US only. Additional shipping for AK & HI.
If you pay and decide you dont want it, ALL transactions require a 10% restocking fee. This covers credit card fees and our time.
Please call or email us for pricing on ANY FIREARM or ACCESSORY you are looking for.
How to buy a Firearms Online
1. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. We CANNOT ship firearms to individuals.
2. Please have your FFL dealer fax a copy of their FFL to 505-994-0703 with the following…
a. Your name
b. The firearm make & model
3. To take advantage of the advertised price and bank/cashier’s check/money order discount, please send payment to the following address below.
5056 White Cap lane Unit 104
Meridian, ID 83646
4. We DO accept payment by credit card but you lose the cash discount. 3% for Visa/Mastercard. 5% for Discover or American Express
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call Scott at 505-414-9105 or email anytime.
Thanks for your interest,