NO FIREARMS SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA DUE TO RECENT CALIFORNIA STATE LAWS TAKING EFFECT 07/01/2008 !!
Offered for your consideration is one (1) Heckler & Koch 91 A-2 Battle Rifle (IB Date Code – Manufactured 1981) . The importation of this rifle was discontinued in 1989 and production by H&K ceased in 1991. It has been fired by the original owner but is in almost new condition. There are no claw marks on the receiver and I can not recall the last time that I have seen one of these H&K 91 rifles in as good condition as this one is in. Additional pictures upon request.
• Action: Semi-Auto.
•Metal Finish: Black.
•Caliber/Gauge: 7.62 X 51m/m NATO (.308 Winchester).
• Serial Number: A0376**.
• Bore: Bright, shiny, strong lands & grooves.
• Barrel Length: 17.71Inches.
• Grip/Stock: Synthetic.
• Features: Adjustable H&K drum type rear sight; Carry handle; Flash suppressor.
• Extras: Total of 6 (six) factory, 20 round magazines (three used; three new in wrapper); Factory sling; Cleaning kit; Operating Manual; Warranty Card; Original box; Styrofoam insert & moisture paper. Please note that one end of the cardboard box and Styrofoam insert has minor water damage/stain that occurred when the rifle was not inside of the box.
• Estimated NRA Condition: Excellent.
• Blemishes: A couple tiny chips of the finish at the lower edge of the ejection port. This is normal for a H&K 91 that has been fired any at all. One very minor scratch on top of the barrel just forward of the receiver. These are seen in the pictures.
• Parts Missing: None.
• Parts Broken: None.
• Price: $2,800.00
USPS Priority Mail. The proper insurance, Delivery Confirmation, and Return Receipt are required. The fees for these items are included in the shipping charges listed below.
Non-Gun Items Under 5 Pounds = $15.00
Handguns (Lower 48) = $25.00
Handguns (Alaska & Hawaii) = $30.00
Long Guns (East of Mississippi River) = $35.00
Long Guns (West of Mississippi) = $40.00
Long Guns (Alaska & Hawaii) = $45.00
Non-Gun Merchandise: You have a 3 day inspection period beginning at the time your item(s) arrive at your requested shipping address.
Modern, Curio / Relic, Antique Firearms: YOU HAVE A 3 DAY INSPECTION PERIOD BEGINNING AT THE TIME THAT YOUR MERCHANDISE ARRIVES EITHER AT YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, OR IN THE CASE OF A MODERN OR CURIO / RELIC FIREARM, AT YOUR FFL DEALER'S MAILING ADDRESS. During this period the firearm is not to be fired or disassembled in any fashion. If you choose to return the item, it MUST be received by Foxfire Rod & Gun in the EXACT and SAME condition as you received it. Unless the item was misrepresented in the ad, all shipping charges are non-refundable and I will refund the purchase price of the item ONLY.
LARGE MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS
New Jersey: 5 round maximum for semi-automatic firearms only.
California: 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Maryland: 20 round maximum for all magazines.
Massachusetts: 10 round maximum all magazines.
Hawaii: 10 round maximum for all handgun magazines.
Please Note: Buyer must contact seller within 48 hours. Payment must be received within 10 days. Failure to complete either can result in negative feedback posted by seller.
I have been a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer engaged in the retail sales of firearms since 1987. Part of this time has been from a storefront and part has been as an exhibitor at gun shows throughout Virginia. I am currently engaged in the buying and selling of vintage fishing equipment as well as modern and collectable firearms. My terms of business are listed in each ad that I place.