MODEL: 10/22 Collector’s Series (21104)
Ruger Collector's Series 10/22® carbine rifles feature a limited time, 50th Anniversary bolt marking, commemorative 50th Anniversary box with an exclusive Collector’s Series box decal and "The Ruger 10/22 Rifle • 22 LR - Fifty Years • 1964-2014" special receiver marking. Also included is a Collector’s Series pin, 10/22® 50th Anniversary bumper sticker, replica of the original 1964 10/22® ad and a limited edition Ruger Collector’s Series street sign.
• Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the magazine.
• Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
• Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver®-style and .22 "tip-off" scope mounts is provided with every rifle.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique two-screw, V-block system.
• Heat-stabilized, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance, and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
• Legendary 10/22® action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
• Fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight.
18.5" barrel; 1:16 RH twist; rear adjustable sight; fiber optic front sight; detachable rotary magazine; hammer forged barrel; synthetic stock; dual scope mounts included.
Buyer pays shipping and handling at cost.
Trades Accepted: No
NO CREDIT CARD FEES!!
You will be required to provide a signed credit card authorization form if you wish to pay through that method. Too many phone authorizations are getting rejected for fraud.
If you buy the item and you later do not clear background checks or for some other reason do not accept the item. other than its condition not being as described, you will be charged a 25% restocking fee. In addition, if we have to ship a gun back on a transfer, you will be responsible to pay shipping up front.
We also can help you obtain any NFA ITEMS that interest you.
Don't have a GUN TRUST for your NFA ITEMS? We can help!!