Built c. 2001 by Marty Bordson while at Dakota Arms, #43 of the 100 built.
What's in the box:
- Claw-style extractor bolt-action rifle
- 28 inch 1/10 twist barrel threaded (3/4-24) for brake/can
- McMillan A-2 stock
- three-round blind magazine
- Adjustable trigger set at 2-1/4 lbs
- Picatinney base @ fore-end accepts Harris and Atlas bipods
- Stock Dakota 20 MOA steel base AND a custom-made Ken Farrell Steel 40 MOA base
- a .338 cal brass cleaning jag, two bore brushes, Dewey bore guide
- hardshell case shown (covered in cardboard before shipping)
Round count: George Gardner (GA Precision) was original owner. He put 200 rounds through it (info directly through email and PMs). It was then sold to Doug at Blackhawk Precision who put 250 rounds through it. Since I got it a year ago I've put 215 rounds downrange for 665 rounds total. Reasonable estimates are of another 1500+ round barrel life.
How it performs: I stretched it out a little at Central Virginia Tactical in January shooting S&B 250 gr SMK ammo tagging torsos at 1225 yards with ease with 10 mils elevation and about 1.5 - 1.7 mil hold for a 10-12 mph crosswind. With the right scope you'll be hitting steel at 1700 yards and beyond. This gun is a good place to start for anyone who wants to get into the .338 Lapua Magnum.
I just need a copy of a Class 01 FFL from you and a couple of USPS money orders. As with all my sales, you have one day (24 hours) to inspect the gun and ship it back on your dime for a refund.
I'm open to offers.
FEDEX ground/Home Delivery CONUS addresses (buyer pays actual shipping for AK and HI, we can discuss.
FTF locally is fine.
Open to offers. What have you got?
03 FFL holder since 1999, bona fides available on request.