Now you can navigate and plan your adventure using actual satellite images and aerial photography. The ONIX200CR is the only handheld GPS unit on the market that gives you this capability. Log on to the Bushnell web site, download an image to your GPS unit and it's instantly calibrated (georeferenced) to the satellites for navigation. Now, the landmarks around you are pictured in your palm. And our screen-layering feature creates the most user-friendly interface on the market. Combine this with our other exclusive features - SafeTrack, battery-conservation mode and HOT button operation - and you're holding an incredibly advanced piece of equipment that's also simple to use.
* Layer a satellite photo, topo map, compass and all navigational aids on a single screen with TruView
* 320 x 240 pixel full-color LCD screen
* 32MB of memory, 128MB of SDRAM
* Downloads, displays and georeferences satellite photography
* Battery-conservation mode
* Night Mode
* HOT button operation
* Basemap of the United States and Canada
* 20 channel SiRF GPS receiver WAAS enabled
* Stores up to 500 Waypoints, 20 Trails and 20 Routes
* Audible alarms
* Waterproof (IPX7 rated) and rugged construction
* Customizable user profiles
* Runs on two AA batteries (not included)
* USB port (cable included)
* Dimensions: 108mm (h) x 44mm (w) x 18mm (d)
That's a whole lot of features in a small package! Download and store satellite images or topo maps of the areas you're going to visit - you can't do that with other handheld GPS units!!!
The GPS System Software and the Map Software have been updated to their most recent versions!
IMHO, this is the best GPS of all that I have listed! COLOR screen, download actual photos or topo maps of the area you're heading into!
Purchase price includes S/H anywhere in USA!
Sorry, but no trades.
Disabled Navy vet.