Lightly used Sako TRG41 with 57 rounds down the pipe from the original owner. Comes with 2 magazines, a bipod and Tasco Sniper Scope.
Comes in the original box, all paperwork etc... no adjustments or modifications.
Please call, text or email anytime.
In 1989 Sako Ltd. (Riihimäki, Finland) introduced the TRG-21 precision rifle as a sniper rifle model chambered for the .308 Winchester cartridge. A more hunting orientated variation of the TRG was later introduced as the TRG-S M995, which uses the same receiver (short action) and bolt (different bolt handle) as the TRG-21 with the exception that the receiver is open at the top rather than possessing a cartridge ejection port on the right side as found with the TRG-21. Subsequently, a second sniper rifle with a 20 mm longer scaled up magnum action emerged as the TRG-41 in order to take advantage of the .338 Lapua Magnum cartridge. Similarly, a hunting variant of this model, again using the same bolt (different bolt handle) and with the receiver open at the top was introduced as the TRG-S M995 Mag in magnum calibres up to .338 Lapua Magnum.
Trades Accepted: No
FREE SHIPPING in the CONT US only. Additional shipping for AK & HI.
If you pay and decide you dont want it, ALL transactions require a 10% restocking fee. This covers credit card fees and our time.
Please call or email us for pricing on ANY FIREARM or ACCESSORY you are looking for.
How to buy a Firearms Online
1. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. We CANNOT ship firearms to individuals.
2. Please have your FFL dealer fax a copy of their FFL to 505-994-0703 with the following…
a. Your name
b. The firearm make & model
3. To take advantage of the advertised price and bank/cashier’s check/money order discount, please send payment to the following address below.
5056 White Cap lane Unit 104
Meridian, ID 83646
4. We DO accept payment by credit card but you lose the cash discount. 3% for Visa/Mastercard. 5% for Discover or American Express
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call Scott at 505-414-9105 or email anytime.
Thanks for your interest,