MINOX Spotting Scope MD 50 15-30X50
Travel friendly dimensions, a variable power top-of-the-range optical system and highest precision mechanics, these are the characteristics of the brand new MINOX MD 50 telescope, representing the classic design and production values of the brand MINOX at a very high level. With its fully adjustable eyepiece from 15x to 30x magnification, its compact dimensions and weighing in at just 660 grams the new MINOX MD 50 truly is a spotting scope to have with you at all times.
Even with a 50 mm entrance pupil the MD 50 is very powerful and provides good bright images. For high light transmission as well as brilliance, high contrast and natural color rendition the high resolution objective lens system features the multi-layer M* coating which is a MINOX development. This helps to ensure the high quality required for detailed observation and reliable identification of a species. The engineers at MINOX have also provided an extremely close focus range making using the MD 50 a real pleasure. Go from just five meters from your subject right through to infinity. An angled scope provides a more relaxed stance during viewing and with a swivel tripod connection the telescope can be pivoted when on a tripod.
The sturdy but lightweight body protects the precision mechanics and optics against damage in normal use. Rubber armoring ensures good to grip and provides added protection as it is also dustproof and watertight to a depth five meters. Nitrogen filling on the inside prevents corrosion and fogging caused by condensation, even with extreme temperature fluctuations.
The MINOX MD 50 is supplied with a nylon ever-ready.
1. Magnification:15x ~ 30x
2. Front lens diameter:1.97 inch / 50 mm
3. Exit pupil: 0.123 inch ~ 0.066 inch 7 3.13 mm ~ 1.67 mm
4. Field of view: 142 ft ~ 100 ft at 1000 yds, 47 m ~ 33 m auf 1.000 m, 2.7° ~ 1.9°
5. Eye relief: 0.59 inch ~ 0.43 inch / 15 mm ~ 11 mm
6. Close distance: 16.4 ft, 5 m
7. Twilight factor: 28.3 ~ 38.7
8. Operating temperatures: 14° up to 104° F / -10° up to +40° C
9. Waterproof: yes, down to 16.4 ft, 5 m
10. Dimensions: 8.39 x 2.48 x 4.84 inch / 213 x 63 x 123 mm
11. Weight, approx: 21.69 oz / 615 g
12. Features: Nitrogen filling, M*-multicoating, swivel tripod connection
Please feel free to contact me and present your offers by email. I am in the process of selling off my entire collection and I will consider all reasonable offers.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states.