New In Box
Trades Accepted: Will not consider
WHO ARE WE (1792 ARMORY):
We are a new firearm merchant that is owned and operated by the family of a USMC 100% P & T SC veteran. Your support and patronage is appreciated in advance. Semper Fi!
We will work for your business. If you lose an auction and still want that firearm, please call or email with a reasonable price and we will do our best to make a deal happen.
Handguns - Mailed via USPS Priority Mail for FREE in the lower 48.
Longuns - Mailed via FedEx Ground for FREE in the lower 48.
**Call for Shipping Quote for PR, Alaska or Hawaii **
1. It is the BUYER’S responsibility to ensure that the firearm is legal to own in your city or state.
2. Please check your local laws or call your local dealer before bidding to ensure this model meet the requirements for your state.
3. Magazines that violate capacity laws may be substituted but are subject to product availability and an additional fee.
4. Firearms that are not transferable are subject to our cancellation fees (see below)
5. Not for sale where prohibited
1. All sales are final.
1. For Sales with a mailed to Kentucky we are required to charge a 6% sales tax.
TYPICAL PURCHASE PROCESS & TIMEFRAME:
1. Confirmation of Payment - 1-2 Business Days
2. FFL Confirmation - 1 Business Day
3. Handling - 2 Days
4. Shipping - 2 to 3 Da
Shipping Notes: Shipped via USPS Priority $6.00