HOT!!! $1214.00 Brand New DPMS Lite 16 A3 M4 5.56/.223 Rifle with Every Possible Accessory!!
Other Brands available upon request for little or no upgrade cost (Mossberg MMR Tactical $60 more, etc.).
TacOpShop, Riverdale, Utah
100% Lifetime Warranty on firearms and accessories!!
- Carbine-Length Quadrail
- Block & Ladder-style rail covers
- Vector Optics, variable-brightness, red & green dot scope with flip lens covers.
- Collapsible 6-position stock
- 5nm dedicated, Green Laser, with foregrip switch
- dedicated aluminum bipod
- Flip-up Aluminum, high-quality, adjustable, sights, front and rear
- Ambidextrous, single-point sling mount
- Single-point or double-point, nylon sling. Please Specify.
- 30-round magazine
- Additional Magazines available for purchase for $15 each: (Magpul Gen3 Black, with Window!!)
- Sturdy foregrip with mounted laser-hand pressure switch
All Fully-assembled, ready for ammo!
Many HAPPY Customers of these rifles!! Get one before inventory runs low!!
Utah State Sales Tax required of Utah buyers
Background fee of $10.00 for Utah-based, non-CCI holders.
Price includes a 3% Cash Discount. Credit Card fee of 3% will be assessed on Credit purchases.
Shipping charges are $35 plus or minus a few dollars, depending on your location in the lower 48 states.
TacOpShop is a licensed Federal Firearms Licensee of Riverdale, Utah
FedEx Ground unless otherwise negotiated
Trades Accepted: No
TacOpShop is a Utah-based FFL Dealer specializing in Fully Loaded Tactical Rifles.
Check out our website at http://www.tacopshop.com/
The TacOpShop specializes in those tricked-out rifles you see at the gunshows, high-end gun dealers, and on internet sites, like this one, but can't afford because they're asking $3,000 for 'em. Most fellas want one if it wouldn't make a bigger dent on their budget than .50 BMG on steel silhouettes.
Eighty plus percent of Americans have a middle-class income. We build rifles and shotguns to match. We don't think you should have to pay $500 or $1000 more to get a different shape of groove cut into your perfectly functional quad-rail. We also don't try to oversell you on a $1000 optic that you need in Afghanistan, but is just gratuitous in Cincinnati. It sounds good to say your rifle-scope is rated at .50 BMG, but have you ever set a .50 BMG round next to a .223?
The old adage says, bring enough gun. That's what we sell: Enough gun.