TEM: WAP78013 This is a brand new Walther P99 QUICK ACTION .40S&W QUICK ACTION Trigger Mechanism: Pre-Cocked Striker System The P99 Quick Action, with its uniform short trigger pull is the pistol of choice for both law enforcement tactical teams and competitive shooters. The P99 QA is easy to use with its repetitive trigger pull and with its four independent safeties; the P99 QA is one of the safest pistols available today. Lightning-Fast Firing The Quick Action trigger system: The striker is partially pre-cocked and when the trigger is pulled, the striker is fully cocked and released, firing the pistol. The trigger travel is approximately .31 inches with a trigger force of approximately 8 lbs. This short pull with its quick reset provides quick shot delivery especially in competitive situations. Model-: P99QA Caliber-: .40S&W Barrel Length: 4.17" Dimensions, L/H/W: 7.2"/5.3"/1.3" Weight (without Mag): 23.1 oz. Sights: 3-dot adj. Magazine Capacity: 12 Rounds (LE) Trigger: QA Trigger Weight: 8 lbs.
EASY PAYMENT PLAN : For a limited time we are offering our “EASY
PAYMENT PLAN” to our Guns America customers. There are no hidden costs or interest. However, your down payment and any subsequent payments are non-refundable if you do not pay within the agreement. To take advantage of the “EASY PAYMENT PLAN”:
1. Make the $629.00 offer to buy, once we accept your offer send a $60 down payment to hold your gun.
2. Make a minimum monthly payment of $60.00 until the firearm is paid for. You may make larger payments or pay the gun off at any time.
3. We must have a signed copy of receiving FFL’s license before the gun can be shipped.
4. To take advantage of the program: Hit the buy now button.
RETURN POLICY :
All firearms come with a 3-day, no-fire inspection/return privilege. The inspection period begins at the time of delivery to your dealer. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect the gun within the 3-days. In case of a return, the buyer pays all return shipping costs.
· We ship within 2 business days of receiving your payment and FFL.
· We have insured the shipment. However, insurance is void if you do not immediately file a claim with the USPS.