Two Factory New in wrapper PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3, 7.62x51 Magazines for 7.62x51 NATO / .308 Winchester
Newest production - Latest design revision
The PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 brings many of the M3 improvements to the 20 round 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester SR-25 magazine form factor. All of the GEN M3 improvements are here in the 20 round capacity of our previous design. The PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 replaces the MAG243 in our line.
The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring true 20-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower and snap on Impact/Dust Cover. Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and mil-spec ammunition (including M118LR), the PMAG 20LR/SR is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
Also fits Sig 716, Colt CM901 and DPMS 308 rifles.
Made in U.S.A.
* Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR
* Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the KAC SR25, DPMS LR308, LWRCI REPR, LaRue OBR, Bushmaster .308 ORC, LMT .308 MWS, Remington R-25, POF P-308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, Les Baer .308, Colt LE901-16S, the new Armalite AR-10A, S&W M&P10, and others
NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
* Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
* Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
* Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
* High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
* Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
* Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
* Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
* Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
USPS Priority Mail Shipping
USPS Money Order
- Seller must collect sales tax from the following states: PA 6% - Payment by USPS Money Order Only - USPS Priority Mail Shipping
Trades Accepted: No
No pickups available. Shipping only.