Free Shipping in the LOWER 48
This comes with 2 - 20 round magazines and 1 10 round magazine. All FNH mags, New in Box
FNAR Standard RECEIVER •Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy •One-piece MIL-STD 1913 optics rail BARREL •Hammer-forged, fluted •Chrome-lined •Target crown STOCK •Synthetic pistol grip stock •Checkered gripping surfaces •Three interchangeable recoil pads •Three interchangeable comb inserts •Multiple MIL-STD 1913 mounting rails OPERATING CONTROLS •Fully-ambidextrous magazine release button •Crossbolt safety button •Extended bolt release lever FNAR Standard •Caliber: 308 Winchester/7.62x51mm NATO •Barrel Length: 16" •Overall Length: 37.5” with 16” barrel •Twist Rate: 1 in 12" RH •Height: 7.50" •Length of Pull: 14", adjustable via interchangeable recoil pads •Weight: 8.125 lbs. empty •Ammunition Capacity:
This is a cashiers bank check price, please add 3% for visa or mastercard.
Thanks for looking, Scott
Trades Accepted: No
FREE SHIPPING in the CONT US only. Additional shipping for AK & HI.
If you pay and decide you dont want it, ALL transactions require a 10% restocking fee. This covers credit card fees and our time.
Please call or email us for pricing on ANY FIREARM or ACCESSORY you are looking for.
How to buy a Firearms Online
1. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. We CANNOT ship firearms to individuals.
2. Please have your FFL dealer fax a copy of their FFL to 505-994-0703 with the following…
a. Your name
b. The firearm make & model
3. To take advantage of the advertised price and bank/cashier’s check/money order discount, please send payment to the following address below.
5056 White Cap lane Unit 104
Meridian, ID 83646
4. We DO accept payment by credit card but you lose the cash discount. 3% for Visa/Mastercard. 5% for Discover or American Express
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call Scott at 505-414-9105 or email anytime.
Thanks for your interest,