NOTE: Make sure that this firearm is legal to own in your state and/or locality.
WE NOW SHIP TO CALIFORNIA !!
Offered for your consideration is one (1) Colt Single Action Army, 3rd Generation, revolver in caliber .45 Long Colt. This Colt SAA was manufactured in 1979 and is unfired - New In The Box. The pictures should describe it better than I can with words. Additional close up pictures upon request. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
• Action: Single.
• Metal Finish: Blue & Color Casehardened.
• Caliber/Gauge: .45 Long Colt.
• Serial Number: SA243**
• Bore: New.
• Barrel Length: 5 ½ Inches.
• Grip/Stock: Hard rubber with the Rampant Colt & Eagle.
• Features: Color casehardened frame and Colt blue finish.
• Extras: Original wood grain Colt box with Styrofoam insert, owners manual and associated factory paperwork.
• Estimated NRA Modern Condition: New In The Box – Unfired.
• Blemishes: A tiny bit of finish wear on a couple of the leading edges of the cylinder flutes and muzzle due to movement inside the Styrofoam insert while not protected by a factory plastic bag. There is no cylinder drag line, however, the bolt alignment grooves show a tiny bit of finish wear indicating that the cylinder has been turned.
• Parts Missing: None.
• Parts Broken: None.
I accept the three following types of payment.
1) Personal / Business checks with bank contact info including phone number(s). Item shipped when check clears. This can take up to 7 - 10 business days (M-F).
2) Certified Funds with issuer’s contact information including phone number(s).
3) United States Postal Money Orders Only. (Preferred)
Please make payments payable to Foxfire Rod & Gun.
Handguns & Non-Gun Items: USPS Priority Mail. The proper insurance, Delivery Confirmation, and Return Receipt are required. The fees for these items are including in the shipping charge quoted above.
Long Guns: FedEx Ground. Insured for sale price.
NOTE: Foxfire Rod & Gun does not provide for customer pick up. All items must be shipped.
Non-Gun Merchandise: You have a 3 day inspection period beginning at the time your item(s) arrive at your requested shipping address. Modern, Curio / Relic, Antique Firearms: YOU HAVE A 3 DAY INSPECTION PERIOD BEGINNING AT THE TIME THAT YOUR MERCHANDISE ARRIVES EITHER AT YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, OR IN THE CASE OF A MODERN OR CURIO / RELIC FIREARM, AT YOUR FFL DEALER'S MAILING ADDRESS. During this period the firearm is not to be fired or disassembled in any fashion. If you choose to return the item, it MUST be received by Foxfire Rod & Gun in the EXACT and SAME condition as you received it. Unless the item was misrepresented in the ad description, all shipping charges are non-refundable and I will refund the purchase price of the item ONLY.
Please Note: MAKE SURE THAT THIS FIREARM IS LEGAL TO OWN IN YOUR STATE/LOCALITY BEFORE PURCHASING. Payment must be received within 10 days.
I have been a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer engaged in the retail sales of firearms since 1987. Part of this time has been from a storefront and part has been as an exhibitor at gun shows throughout Virginia. I am currently engaged in the buying and selling of vintage fishing equipment as well as modern and collectable firearms. My terms of business are listed in each ad that I place.