Caliber: 450 Marlin
Twist Rate: 14
Groove Diameter: 0.458
OA Length: 17.5”
Weight: 4.7 lbs
Slide Width: 1.75”
Trigger Pull: 3~4 lbs
Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel Construction
Sights: Factory Black Fixed Front / Rear Adjustable
• All weights are approximate since scales may vary.
• Barrels are stress-relieved and cut rifled.
• Shipped with rubber grips and scope mount* (Weaver style)
• The .410 shot shell / slug cartridge is not compatible with the .45/70 caliber revolvers. The .45LC/.410 caliber has modified choke and wrench included. The .410 will accept 3” shotgun shells.
* All BFR’s are shipped with MRI scope mount (Weaver style) included in packaging (except for .45LC/.410) and are drilled and tapped for installation with screws supplied. MRI scope mount may be purchased separately for previously owned BFR’s sold by MRI before 12/31/03. All previously owned BFR’s will need to be tapped and drilled for MRI scope mount to fit, and all Leupold mounts require tapping and drilling in order to fit.
* Specifications subject to change without notice
Payment by credit card will result in the loss of 3% cash discount.
Item will ship within three business days of completed payment. Payments made by check will be held until cleared by our bank.
Trades are only accepted on in store transactions.