You are bidding on a new Henry pump action octagon rifle in 22 lr with a 20" barrel. The Henry Pump Action Octagon .22 rifle joins faded jeans, Mom’s apple pie, a restored ’57 Chevy as an all-American icon. Now fitted with a blue octagonal barrel, it resurrects the great old days of the traditional shooting gallery. The Henry Pump Octagon, available in calibers .22LR or .22 Magnum, is one gun that is built for fun. It also sports a grooved receiver for mounting a scope, and Marbles semi-buckhorn fully adjustable rear sights with standard 3/8" dovetail slots enabling you to change sights if you choose to do so. Beautifully finished American walnut is used for the stock. The .22LR version can hold 15 rounds of .22LR and as much as 21 rounds of .22Short. If you must extract an unfired cartridge from the chamber, we have included a grooved release button at the right front of the trigger guard. When pressed back, the lever unlocks the forend allowing it to be retracted to eject the unfired round. Shooting the Henry Pump Action rifle may be more fun than most people deserve to have. But we won’t tell. Displayed images are stock photos. Any questions please feel free to ask (our phone number is in the additional information tab above).
MODEL: Pump Action Octagon Rifle
CALIBER: 22 Long Rifle
BARREL LENGTH: 20” Octagon
• We accept all major credit cards, certified checks or money orders for payment.
• Payment for all auctions must be received within 5 days of sale.
• We charge no sales tax on any transaction.
• A 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of a credit card.
• If you would like to place a firearm on layaway we will require a 20% non-refundable down payment and minimum monthly payments of 16% of the total sale price.
• We will only ship inside the United States, no international shipments.
• Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
• All firearm sales must be shipped to an FFL holder for transfer. The buyer of an auction must make arrangements with their FFL holder. Any transfer fees that the FFL holder charges are not included in the sale price.
• The bidder of an auction must make sure that the item they are purchasing complies with their state laws. If an auction is returned due to a state law or to a failure to pass a background check, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
• The buyer of an auction has a 3 day inspection period, if the auction is to be returned the buyer will pay all shipping fees.
• In store pickup is available for all auction sales. Please note that handgun sales must have a background check performed in the buyer’s state of residence.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
Call us at 800-287-7700 ext. 111 for arrangements.