HOT!!! $1,415.00 Brand New Mossberg MMR Tactical 5.56/.223 Rifle with Every Possible Accessory!!
Other Brands available upon request for little or no upgrade cost, some as much as $60 less!
TacOpShop, Riverdale, Utah
100% Lifetime Warranty on firearms and accessories!!
- Factory, Mid-Length Quadrail
- 42" Customized Locking, Air Tight, Gun Case, Plano brand
- 5 x 30-round Magazines 4 of which are Magpul Gen2 with a window. See the brass!
- Block style UTG rail covers
- Zero Magnification, Vector Optics, variable-brightness, red & green dot scope with flip lens covers.
- AIM Sports 4x Tactical Scope, or Upgrade for $30 to Vector Optics Mustang 1.5-4x32, Both with red & green & blue, illuminated reticule scope with custom, fitted hood and rapid-release lever/knob.
- Collapsible 5-position stock
- 5nm dedicated, Green Laser, with foregrip pressure switch
- dedicated aluminum bipod
- Flip-up Aluminum, high-quality, adjustable, sights, front and rear
- Ambidextrous, single-point sling mount
- Very High Quality, heavy-duty, Single-point/double-point, nylon sling
- Additional Magazines available for purchase for $15 each: (Magpul Gen2 with Window)
- Sturdy, ergonomic foregrip with mounted laser-hand pressure switch and storage compartment.
All Fully-assembled, ready for ammo!
Call Jason at the number above!
Utah State Sales Tax required of Utah buyers
BCI Background fee of $7.50 for Utah-based, non-CCI holders.
Price includes a 2.25% Cash Discount. Credit Card fee of 2.25% will be assessed on Credit purchases.
TacOpShop is a licensed Federal Firearms Licensee of Riverdale, Utah
FedEx Ground unless otherwise negotiated.
3 day inspection, returns accepted if not fired or damaged. Some fees are non-refundable.
TacOpShop is a Utah-based FFL Dealer specializing in Fully Loaded Tactical Rifles.
Check out our website at
The TacOpShop specializes in those tricked-out rifles you see at the gunshows, high-end gun dealers, and on internet sites, like this one, but can't afford because they're asking $3,000 for 'em. Most fellas want one if it wouldn't make a bigger dent on their budget than .50 BMG on steel silhouettes.
Eighty plus percent of Americans have a middle-class income. We build rifles and shotguns to match. We don't think you should have to pay $500 or $1000 more to get a different shape of groove cut into your perfectly functional quad-rail. We also don't try to oversell you on a $1000 optic that you need in Afghanistan, but is just gratuitous in Cincinnati. It sounds good to say your rifle-scope is rated at .50 BMG, but have you ever set a .50 BMG round next to a .223?
The old adage says, bring enough gun. That's what we sell: Enough gun.