FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 - Barrett M99 32" - Any Leupold at cost with purchase of rifle at this price.
The Model 99 rifle is a robust and accurate single-shot rifle. At its heart is a one-piece Alcoa 7000 series aluminum alloy extrusion. A heat-treated steel M1913 optics rail is attached to the top of the extrusion by closely spaced high-strength structural fasteners. The match-toleranced barrel is hydraulically pressed and locked into the extrusion, resulting in a rock-solid, unitized structure on which to mount a riflescope.
Safety is unparalleled because the cartridge is surrounded by both high-grade gun barrel steel and the aluminum extrusion. The bolt is machined from a single piece of proprietary grade steel. Its 15 lugs safely lock it into the machined barrel extension. The bolts few moving parts are its extractor, ejector and firing pin assembly, which make it reliable and easy to maintain.
The Model 99 is easily disassembled without tools by removing three quick-release assembly pins. These pins attach the trigger housing and bolt guide to the receiver assembly. The match-quality trigger design is proprietary and virtually maintenance-free. The bipod is easily detached for benchrest shooting.
Known as much for its dependability as its versatility, the Model 99 combines smooth functionality with dead-on accuracy, shot after shot.
Please call, text or email anytime. This is a cashiers check/money order price, please add 3% for credit card.
Trades Accepted: No
FREE SHIPPING in the CONT US only. Additional shipping for AK & HI.
If you pay and decide you dont want it, ALL transactions require a 10% restocking fee. This covers credit card fees and our time.
Please call or email us for pricing on ANY FIREARM or ACCESSORY you are looking for.
How to buy a Firearms Online
1. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. We CANNOT ship firearms to individuals.
2. Please have your FFL dealer fax a copy of their FFL to 505-994-0703 with the following…
a. Your name
b. The firearm make & model
3. To take advantage of the advertised price and bank/cashier’s check/money order discount, please send payment to the following address below.
2949 S Fox Run Ave
Eagle, ID 83616
4. We DO accept payment by credit card but you lose the cash discount. 3% for Visa/Mastercard. 4% for Discover or American Express
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call Scott at 208-585-1111 or email anytime.
Thanks for your interest,