This Ed Brown Special Forces GEN III coated 45ACP has less than 100 rounds fired. Comes with carry bag, fixed Trijicon night sights, 1 Ed Brown mag, stainless 2 piece recoil spring guide rod with allen wrench and single side safety.
You have to agree with Ed Brown this pistol was built for pure performance and extreme use, the Special Forces pistol from Ed Brown has everything you need for serious performance. All the engineering, precision manufacturing, and hand-fitting the Brown family is famous for is included, and they've added to that a new severe use coating for improved wear resistance and rust protection. A unique and highly durable Chainlink pattern provides a secure grip for severe applications.
The Special Forces features the following:
* 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
* Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
* Exclusive Chainlink treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
* Slide coated with Gen III for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance, with traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
* Fixed dovetail 3-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.
I am a private party collector. Don't buy until you are sure the pistol is legal in your state. Contact your FFL to confirm it is legal in your state. You are responsible for understanding the laws where you reside. The only payment I accept is US Postal Service Money Orders and payment is expected within one week, 7 calendar days, of your commitment to buy. I only ship to the lower 48 except CA for $40 to your FFL where legal. Make sure your registered email address, disabled spam blocker, and telephone number are functional. If I am unable to contact you within 72 hours of your commitment to purchase I will relist the pistol for sale. No trades are considered.
Shipping to lower 48 except CA or anywhere else illegal to your FFL:$40. No trades considered. USPS Money Orders only.
NO trades considered.
I am a private party collector. Don't buy until you are sure the pistol is legal in your state. Contact your FFL to confirm it is legal in your state. You are responsible for understanding the laws where you reside. The only payments I accept is US Postal Service Money Orders or certified bank checks and payment is expected within one week, 7 calendar days, of your commitment to buy. I only ship to the lower 48 except CA for $40 which includes insurance. If your FFL requires shipment from my FFL add $25.