Smith & Wesson’s new M&P SHIELD™ is a slim, concealable, lightweight, striker-fired polymer pistol. The new M&P SHIELD features a slim design combined with the proven and trusted features found in the M&P Pistol Series. From the pistol’s easily concealed one-inch profile to its optimized 18-degree grip angle, the M&P SHIELD offers professional-grade features that provide consumers with simple operation and reliable performance.
Chambered in 9mm for proven stopping power, the M&P SHIELD features a high-strength polymer frame with a black, durable, corrosion resistant finish, coated stainless steel slide and barrel. Both models are standard with a 3.1-inch barrel, which contributes to an overall length of 6.1 inches and an unloaded weight of 19 ounces. For fast tracking and smooth target acquisition, the M&P SHIELD is standard with a 5.3-inch sight radius and has been enhanced with a short, consistent trigger pull measuring 6.5 pounds. Featuring a quick and audible reset made possible by the striker-fired action, the M&P SHIELD allows multiple rounds to be placed on target both consistently and accurately.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
NO ADDITONAL CHARGES FOR CREDIT CARDS. We do not try to fool you like other online companies! We are a Federally Licensed Firearms dealer not a private seller.
We excel at excellent customer service and want this to be a pleasant experience. Please take time to verify all information with us when we contact you for your payment. We don't mind answering questions so you can make an informed decision. The only bad question is the one that never gets asked! All Items listed are also in our store for sale.
Please remember the following rules when purchasing:
• Please make sure what you are purchasing is legal in your State.
• We do not ship firearms direct to any person. We only ship to a transferring licensed dealer.
• It is possible the item could be sold before we remove it offline. We make every effort to get them removed as soon as an item sells in our store or on another website.
• We cannot modify an item that is not approved for your State.
• Wood grains vary with species for those guns with wood stocks, grips and/or forearms. If you want additional photos of the actual gun, please ask. We don’t accept returns because of wood grain.
• R & R Gun Shop does not cover warranty issues. You must deal with the manufacturer for warranty issues or defects.
• If you place a bid or offer to purchase from us, you are certifying that you want to purchase the firearm or item. If you do not follow through with the purchase or notify us of a mistaken selection, we have the right to charge you any relisting or sales fee associated with that particular website that we are charged.
• If you place a bid or offer to purchase that you are certifying you can pass an FBI and/or State mandated background check for a firearm. If you do not pass your background check and a firearm must be returned to us, we will charge you a 25% restocking fee for the item plus any shipping cost to return the item.
• Florida residents must pay Florida Sales Tax at our County rate of 7%.
• This item ships to lower 48 States only where allowed by law. Additional shipping charges may apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Please check with us on the UPS rates. All items are shipped UPS insured with tracking.
• We do offer a 60 day layaway plan. You must put down a 50% non-refundable deposit and then pay the balance in two payments.
• We do expect to receive payment arrangements within 24 hours after your purchase or win a bid regardless of the website rules. This is of course during our regular business hours of 10AM – 5:30PM Tues – Fri or on Saturday from 9AM – 2PM. If we are closed or at a gun show we will call you back as soon as we can.
Thank you for doing business with R & R Gun Shop, we truly appreciate your business.
This item ships to lower 48 States only where allowed by law. Additional shipping charges may apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Please check with us on the UPS rates. All items are shipped UPS insured with tracking.
We do not take trades online only in our store.
We thrive on excellent customer service and want this to be a pleasant experience.
Please take time to verify all information with us when we contact your for your payment. We don't mind answering questions so you can make an informed decision. The only bad question is the one that never gets asked!
We usually do not respond to inquiries on Sunday. This is our only day off.
Thank you for doing business with R & R Gun Shop. We look forward to serving you.