From the jungle heat of Panama to the sandstorms of Iraq, the men and women of the U. S. Armed Forces have counted on the Beretta M9 pistol for over two decades of distinguished service and reliability. The commercial M9 pistol is the closest replica to the military M9 that a civilian may legally own.
The most tested and trusted personal defense weapon in history.
The 92FS, designated M9 by the U.S. Military, not only meets or exceeds all U.S. Military testing guidelines, it totally rewrites them.
A. Distinctive military style markings: on various components closely replicate those of the U. S. Armed Forces M9 pistols.
B. Unique M9-prefixed serial number: (M9-xxxxxx) sets this configuration apart from the other 92 series pistols.
C. “Dot-and-Post” sight system: clones that of the M9.
BERETTA U.S.A. RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY STATISTICS FOR THE BERETTA 9mm PISTOL.
• The average reliability of all M9 pistols tested at Beretta U.S.A. is 17,500 rounds without a stoppage.
• During one test of twelve pistols fired at Beretta U.S.A. before Army supervision, Beretta-made M9 pistols shot 168,000 rounds without a single malfunction.
• The Beretta 9mm pistol was the most reliable of all pistols tested in the 1984 competition which resulted in the award of the M9 contract to Beretta.
• Two-thirds of all M9 pistols endurance tested at Beretta U.S.A. fired 5,000 rounds without a single mal function or, at most, with only one malfunction.
• The average durability of Beretta M9 slides is over 35,000 rounds, the point at which U.S. Army testing ceases.
• The average durability of M9 frames is over 30,000 rounds.
Ships USPS to your local FFL dealer.
Trades Accepted: No
American Services Armory is a specialty commemorative firearms manufacturer and dealer specializing in serving the military, law enforcement and veterans community with quality commemorative tactical firearms and superior customer service.