You are bidding on a new Browning Silver Hunter Micro Midas in 20ga with a 24" barrel and 3" chamber. The new Silver Hunter Micro Midas gas-operated autoloader is trim, lightweight, easy to shoulder and swing and ideal for the smaller shooter. Here is the opportunity to purchase a deluxe autoloader with all the features you need to have a reliable, successful day in the field. Its semi-humpback design, which refers to the pistol grip and rear of the receiver area, allows a sure grip for smaller hands. Additionally, the lightweight profile barrel helps pick up the ivory front sight bead very quickly. Shouldering, the grip, sight plane and weight are all critical factors when selecting any shotgun, either for youth and ladies or for adults. The Silver Hunter Micro Midas becomes the only real choice because of its compact and lightweight handling. The finely cut checkering on the grip and forearm also help to better control the gun. The length of pull, measured from the middle of the recoil pad to the trigger is shorter than normal, so smaller shooters can comfortably shoulder the gun. Nothing is more awkward than trying to bring down a pheasant with a bulky, heavy shotgun that is too large and heavy for the hunter. The Silver Hunter is available in 12 or 20 gauge and with a 24" or 26" barrel. Displayed images are stock photos. Any questions please feel free to ask (our phone number is in the additional information tab above).
MODEL: Silver Hunter
FINISH: Blue/Matte Silver/Wood
BARREL LENGTH: 24”
• We accept all major credit cards, certified checks or money orders for payment.
• Payment for all auctions must be received within 5 days of sale.
• We charge no sales tax on any transaction.
• A 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of a credit card.
• If you would like to place a firearm on layaway we will require a 20% non-refundable down payment and minimum monthly payments of 16% of the total sale price.
• We will only ship inside the United States, no international shipments.
• Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
• All firearm sales must be shipped to an FFL holder for transfer. The buyer of an auction must make arrangements with their FFL holder. Any transfer fees that the FFL holder charges are not included in the sale price.
• The bidder of an auction must make sure that the item they are purchasing complies with their state laws. If an auction is returned due to a state law or to a failure to pass a background check, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
• The buyer of an auction has a 3 day inspection period, if the auction is to be returned the buyer will pay all shipping fees.
• In store pickup is available for all auction sales. Please note that handgun sales must have a background check performed in the buyer’s state of residence.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
Call us at 800-287-7700 ext. 111 for arrangements.