The SR9c compact pistol weighs in at 23.40 oz. and features an overall length of 6.85", a height of 4.61", and the same slim 1.27" grip width (across safety levers) as the full-sized SR9. It comes with two magazines that provide options in both capacity and grip size. The standard magazine holds 10 rounds and features a flat bottom butt plate; a finger grip extension floor plate is also included. The second magazine features a grip adapter and holds 17 rounds, instantly transforming the smaller, compact grip into a full-sized 9mm grip. The 3.50" barreled pistol features an integral accessory rail that accommodates most lights and lasers.
The SR9c compact pistol utilizes the same adjustable, high-visibility 3-Dot sight system as its full-sized predecessor, setting it apart from many compact pistols that rely on fixed sights. New serrations are located on the front portion of the slide, making it easier to both manipulate the slide and to press check the chamber. The SR9c is available with a glass-filled nylon frame and through-hardened slide in either a brushed stainless or black nitrite finish. State compliant variations are available where necessary and ship with two 10-round magazines.
Just like the original, full-sized SR9, the SR9c is loaded with modern safety features like a 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, internal trigger bar interlock and striker blocker, trigger safety, magazine disconnect, plus a visual and tactile loaded chamber indicator.
WE CHARGE A 2.5% Fee for Credit Cards. Cash Discounted Price Shown. Please have your dealer fax us their FFL to . YOU MUST CALL US TO CHECK OUT AND PAY EVEN IF YOU ARE SENDING A CAHSIERS CHECK OR MONEY ORDER. You CANNOT CECK OUT ONLINE! Please call us
We are a Licensed FFL Dealer. All Federal Laws apply to us. Please take time to verify all information. Call if you have questions. We don't mind answering questions. WE DO NOT TAKE RETURNS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THE DESCRIPTION.
• PLEASE MAKE SURE WHAT YOU ARE PURCHASING IS LEGAL IN YOUR STATE. THERE IS A 25% RESTOCKING/RELISTING FEE FOR ANY GUNS PURCHASED THAT ARE NOT LEGAL IN YOUR STATE OR RETURNED DUE TO A FAILED BACKGROUND CHECK.
• All Items listed are also in our store for sale and could sell at any time. It is possible the item could be sold before we remove it offline. We make every effort to get them removed as soon as an item sells in our store or on another website.
• We cannot modify an item that is not approved for your State.
• Wood grains vary with species for those guns with wood stocks, grips and/or forearms. If you want additional photos of the actual gun, please ask.
• We carefully inspect each item before shipping. Any scratches or damage to the item is the responsibility of the receiving shop to note and notify UPS or FedEx immediately. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE or damage after it leaves our store. Most manufacturers will repair or replace damaged parts. Contact them for warranty information
• R & R Gun Shop does not cover warranty issues. You must deal with the manufacturer for warranty issues or defects.
• Florida residents must pay Florida Sales Tax at our County rate of 7%.
• This item ships to lower 48 States only where allowed by law. Additional shipping charges may apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Please check with us on the UPS rates.
• We do offer a 60 day layaway plan. You must put down a 50% non-refundable deposit and then pay the balance in two payments.
• Our payment policy is we expect to receive payment arrangements within 24 hours after your purchase or win a bid regardless of the website rules.
• NO REFUNDS on NEW ITEMS.
• WE DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS on used items that we allow an inspection on nor Credit Card Fees.
Thank you for doing business with R & R Gun Shop, we truly appreciate your business.
This item ships to lower 48 States only where allowed by law. Additional shipping charges may apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Please check with us on the UPS rates. All items are shipped UPS insured with tracking.
We do not take trades.
We thrive on excellent customer service and want this to be a pleasant experience.
Please take time to verify all information with us when we contact your for your payment. We don't mind answering questions so you can make an informed decision. The only bad question is the one that never gets asked!
We usually do not respond to inquiries on Sunday. This is our only day off.
Thank you for doing business with R & R Gun Shop. We look forward to serving you.