NOTE: Make sure that this firearm is legal to own in your state and/or locality
WE NOW SHIP TO CALIFORNIA !!
Offered for your consideration is one (1) Colt LE6920 A3/M4 AR-15 Law Enforcement Carbine. This rifle is unfired and Factory New In Box.
• Action: Semi-Auto.
•Metal Finish: Blue/Black Parkerized.
•Caliber/Gauge: 5.56m/m NATO / .23 Remington.
• Serial Number: LE04329**.
• Bore: Factory new; Chrome lined.
• Barrel Length: 16 Inches; 1 in 7 rifling twist with bird cage style flash hider.
• Grip/Stock: Four position buttstock. Double insulated, oversized handguard.
• Features: Cartridge case deflector, muzzle compensator, ejection port cover, flat top receiver with removable carrying handle, barrel cut out for M-203 genade launcher direct mounting, target style rear sight with dual apertures (0-200m and 300-600m) that is adjustable for both windage and elevation.
• Extras: Two 20 round magazines, cleaning kit, sling, operators manual and warranty paperwork.
• Estimated NRA Condition: Factory New.
• Blemishes: None.
• Parts Missing: None.
• Parts Broken: None.
• Price: $1,225.00
I accept the following types of payment.
1) Personal / Business checks with bank contact info included. Item shipped when check clears. This can take up to 7 - 10 business days (M-F).
2) Certified Funds with Issuer’s Contact Information Included.
3) United States Postal Money Orders Only. (Preferred)
Please make payments payable to Foxfire Rod & Gun.
USPS Priority Mail. The proper insurance, Delivery Confirmation, and Return Receipt are required. The fees for these items are including in the shipping charges below.
Non-Gun Items Under 5 Pounds = $15.00
Handguns (Lower 48) = $25.00
Handguns (Alaska & Hawaii) = $30.00
Long Guns (East of Mississippi River) = $35.00
Long Guns (West of Mississippi) = $40.00
Long Guns (Alaska & Hawaii) = $45.00
Non-Gun Merchandise: You have a 3 day inspection period beginning at the time your item(s) arrive at your requested shipping address. Modern, Curio / Relic, Antique Firearms: YOU HAVE A 3 DAY INSPECTION PERIOD BEGINNING AT THE TIME THAT YOUR MERCHANDISE ARRIVES EITHER AT YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, OR IN THE CASE OF A MODERN OR CURIO / RELIC FIREARM, AT YOUR FFL DEALER'S MAILING ADDRESS. During this period the firearm is not to be fired or disassembled in any fashion. If you choose to return the item, it MUST be received by Foxfire Rod & Gun in the EXACT and SAME condition as you received it. Unless the item was misrepresented in the ad description, all shipping charges are non-refundable and I will refund the purchase price of the item ONLY.
LARGE MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS:
New Jersey: 5 round maximum for semi-automatic firearms only.
California: 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Maryland: 20 round maximum for all magazines.
Massachusetts: 10 round maximum all magazines.
Hawaii: 10 round maximum for all handgun magazines.
Please Note: MAKE SURE THAT THIS FIREARM IS LEGAL TO OWN IN YOUR STATE/LOCALITY BEFORE PURCHASING. Payment must be received within 10 days.
I have been a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer engaged in the retail sales of firearms since 1987. Part of this time has been from a storefront and part has been as an exhibitor at gun shows throughout Virginia. I am currently engaged in the buying and selling of vintage fishing equipment as well as modern and collectable firearms. My terms of business are listed in each ad that I place.