You are bidding on a new Remington 700 SPS in 7mm Rem Mag with a 26" barrel. There is a cost that comes with high performance, in this case, it’s a lot less than you think. The Model 700 SPS (Special Purpose Synthetic) offers everything you love about the legendary Model 700, all at an extremely affordable price. The Model 700 SPS is leading the way for the next generation of hard-hitting, fully-featured, affordably-priced rifles. From the rock-solid receiver design to the famous “three rings of steel,” the Model 700 SPS offers the unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and high-end performance you've come to expect from America’s most popular bolt-action centerfire rifle. Features include an improved, ergonomically designed synthetic stock, carbon steel barrels and receivers drilled and tapped for scope mounts. All exterior metalwork features a matte blued finish. Displayed images are stock photos. Any questions please feel free to ask (our phone number is in the additional information tab above).
MODEL: 700 SPS Synthetic
CALIBER: 7mm Remington Magnum
BARREL LENGTH: 26”
• We accept all major credit cards, certified checks or money orders for payment.
• Payment for all auctions must be received within 5 days of sale.
• We charge no sales tax on any transaction.
• A 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of a credit card.
• If you would like to place a firearm on layaway we will require a 20% non-refundable down payment and minimum monthly payments of 16% of the total sale price.
• We will only ship inside the United States, no international shipments.
• Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
• All firearm sales must be shipped to an FFL holder for transfer. The buyer of an auction must make arrangements with their FFL holder. Any transfer fees that the FFL holder charges are not included in the sale price.
• The bidder of an auction must make sure that the item they are purchasing complies with their state laws. If an auction is returned due to a state law or to a failure to pass a background check, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
• The buyer of an auction has a 3 day inspection period, if the auction is to be returned the buyer will pay all shipping fees.
• In store pickup is available for all auction sales. Please note that handgun sales must have a background check performed in the buyer’s state of residence.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
Call us at 800-287-7700 ext. 111 for arrangements.