You are bidding on a new Browning Cynergy Field in 410 ga with a 28" barrel. The Cynergy made technological bounds with the invention of its low profile MonoLock hinge, and innovative recoil pad. It has long appealed to a younger generation of shooters with it's contemporary looks and to the older shooter with it's advantages of an ultra-low profile. The Cynergy field takes the technological advantages and great looks and gives them with a more traditional style recoil pad that will allow customizing the length of the stock to the shooter. If you're an all-around, one-gauge shotgun shooter, the Browning Cynergy, in any model, is probably the only shotgun you will ever need to buy. It's a perfect weight for carrying and sweet to swing with its ventilated top and side ribs on fast-flushing birds and yet very strong with its engraved steel receiver. The MonoLock Hinge means there is 300% more surface area to pivot on, for less wear and more stability. No other over and under shotgun gives you this strength where it is so critical. The rectangle locking pins provide additional strength and the action features a "wear-in" relief that allows wear without hindering lock up. When you pick up a Cynergy and shoulder it, there is a natural blending of arm and shoulder and many hunters' minds are made up in an instant. Displayed images are stock photos. Any questions please feel free to ask (our phone number is in the additional information tab above).
MODEL: Cynergy Field
CALIBER: 410 ga
FINISH: Blue/Wood/Silver Nitride
BARREL LENGTH: 28”
• We accept all major credit cards, certified checks or money orders for payment.
• Payment for all auctions must be received within 5 days of sale.
• We charge no sales tax on any transaction.
• A 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of a credit card.
• If you would like to place a firearm on layaway we will require a 20% non-refundable down payment and minimum monthly payments of 16% of the total sale price.
• We will only ship inside the United States, no international shipments.
• Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
• All firearm sales must be shipped to an FFL holder for transfer. The buyer of an auction must make arrangements with their FFL holder. Any transfer fees that the FFL holder charges are not included in the sale price.
• The bidder of an auction must make sure that the item they are purchasing complies with their state laws. If an auction is returned due to a state law or to a failure to pass a background check, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
• The buyer of an auction has a 3 day inspection period, if the auction is to be returned the buyer will pay all shipping fees.
• In store pickup is available for all auction sales. Please note that handgun sales must have a background check performed in the buyer’s state of residence.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
Call us at 800-287-7700 ext. 111 for arrangements.