Walther began manufacturing the P1 after WWII and into the 1980s. It is an improved version of the P38 with a lighter alloy frame.
These pistols have minor wear and will be exceptional shooters. Each comes with two magazines, used holster and manual.
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY: don't offer to buy unless you are ready to make payment. If you are serious about buying be ready to submit the following: 1. how you intend to pay 2. your FFL/gun shop of choice for firearm to be sent to.
shipped insured mail. $15.00
check or money order. credit cards can be used through a third party biller, I suggest just buying a money order at the post office using your credit card, that would save you the most money.
1. Honest seller who treats customers with respect.
2. will get back to you via email within 10 hours, if I haven't gotten back to you after 24 hours, I probably didn't get your email due to internet errors.
3. FFL can be provided if necessary.
4. NRA Life Time Member
5. Prices are competitive, I try to beat the prices of the local gun shops. Even with the shipping costs, I still can be at least $20 less than many local gun shops.
6. Currently at this time I only accept cheques or money orders. If you wish to use your credit card, you will have to do something like buy a money order at Wal-Mart or the Post Office and use your credit card that way.
7. I sometimes use stock photos of my firearms especially if I have more than one of the same firearm.
8. It is my goal to give shipping estimates within FOUR dollars of the actual shipping cost. At times shipping has been a few dollars more, but no extra is charged to the buyer.
9. all buyers of firearms must provide me with an FFL or a gun shop of their choice which has a valid FFL
10. Standard clearing period for all checks and some money orders, add 3% to total order if using a credit card as payment.