NOVESKE GEN III LIGHT RECCE 5.56 NATO 16” COMPLETE UPPER
Noveske chrome lined barrels are cold hammer forged and made with the material callouts and manufacturing process for the M249 Machine Gun barrel. The cold hammer forging process work hardens the steel around a rifled mandrel, which creates the lands and grooves. These barrels are chambered in 5.56mm NATO. The barrel is then chrome lined to the spec for a M249 Machine Gun barrel, which is about twice as thick as that of an M4 barrel. The end result is a rifle that can be run hard day after day. Having been part of many excellent training opportunities, I have seen how a barrel may experience serious trauma from high rates of fire and sustained high temperatures. For any high round count, high temp, heavy shooting, Noveske recommends their chrome lined barrel.
• Length- 16”
• Caliber- 5.56mm
• Material- Cold Hammer Forged
• Twist Rate- 1/7”
• Gas Block- Lo-Pro, .750, pinned to barrel
• Barrel Extension w/extended feed ramps
• Finish- Manganese Phosphate
• Thread- ½-28
• Muzzle Device- AAC Blackout NM
• Model- Gen III precision machined receiver from 7075-T6 w/extended feed ramps
featuring anti-rotation interface
• Finish- Hardcoat type III anodizing, with Cerakote ceramic coating (Black)
for ultimate finish and performance
• Charging Handle- Raptor ambidextrous
• Shot peened & MP tested bolt
• Auto carrier w/staked carrier key
• NSR-13.5” Free floating handguard w/1913 top rail
• Noveske Signature Back Up Iron Sights by: TROY Ind.
It is your responsibility to be familiar and current with your local gun laws.
Personal Checks 7 Days to Clear!!!
No international shipments.
Trades Accepted: No
Our business is about Firearms. But it’s also about operations and customer relationships. We don’t want to push our products on our customers, we simply want to give them what they want.