S&W 209301 M&P Full-Size 9mm 4.25" 17+1 Syn Grip Black Finish Meet the M&P From Smith & Wesson. Reinforced polymer chassis, superior ergonomics, ambidextrous controls, proven safety features. The standard in reliability when your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line. Available in 9mm the design of the M&P, Smith & Wesson considered the needs of military and law enforcement from every conceivable angle. No other polymer pistol offers this combination of versatility, durability and safety. ALL BACKED BY SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Mfg Item Num: 209301
Barrel Length :4.25"
Safety :No Manual
Sights :Steel Ramp Dovetail Front, Steel Novak Rear
Weight :24 oz
Frame Finish :Black
PLEASE READ OUR AUCTION TERMS. All pictures will be put below this information so you can read before bidding.
All of our items are factory new in box unless otherwise stated.
This is a cashiers / bank check price, please add 3% for visa or mastercard.
Thanks for looking, Scott
Trades Accepted: No
FREE SHIPPING in the CONT US only. Additional shipping for AK & HI.
If you pay and decide you dont want it, ALL transactions require a 10% restocking fee. This covers credit card fees and our time.
Please call or email us for pricing on ANY FIREARM or ACCESSORY you are looking for.
How to buy a Firearms Online
1. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. We CANNOT ship firearms to individuals.
2. Please have your FFL dealer fax a copy of their FFL to 505-994-0703 with the following…
a. Your name
b. The firearm make & model
3. To take advantage of the advertised price and bank/cashier’s check/money order discount, please send payment to the following address below.
5056 White Cap lane Unit 104
Meridian, ID 83646
4. We DO accept payment by credit card but you lose the cash discount. 3% for Visa/Mastercard. 5% for Discover or American Express
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call Scott at 505-414-9105 or email anytime.
Thanks for your interest,