Early 1990's Bali-Song/Benchmade model 700, japanese style tanto, with SWAT entry team & japanese script engraving. This knife was the insparation before HK contracted there own series. A very special, and collectible knife.
* Discontinued Benchmade Tsunami 700 Tanto
* G2 Stainless Steel Blade and Black anodized T-6 (6061) Aluminum Handles.
* I've never seen one like this--engraved Japanese characters on the left side and imprinted SWAT insertion team on the right side.
* Knife IS USED--light scuffing on pocket clip, blade, and handles.
o Blade is in good condition with no pitting or chips, but you can see scuffing from being sharpened along the bevel of the blade.
o Anodized handles are approx. 95% with some wear along corner edges--no big scratches--normal carry wear.
* Knife liner locks up tight, and releases like it should when pressed.
* Action is smooth, quality constructed tool.
* Right side, tip down carry with thumb stud and silver stainless steel pocket clip engraved with "BENCHMADE USA".
* It is slender and carries low in the pocket.
* This Tanto looks a lot like the Bob Lum Tanto Spyderco offers, which is what drew me to it.
* This old school Benchmade is a large, tough looking tanto at 9" overall with a 4" meaty tanto blade. It is just a good looking, solid, intimidating weapon.
* Grab a rare collectors piece while you still can!
* Email if you're out of USA for shipping options and costs.
* If you want to check it out first, and then don't want it, I'll refund your money minus shipping.
Material G-2 stainless steel, satin finish
Hardness 59-61 HRC
Overall Length 8.95"
Size Closed 5.7"
Handle 6061 T-6 Aluminum Black anodized
Locking Mechanism T-410 Stainless steel liner
Weight 4.6 oz.
EDIT: LOWERED PRICE TO $125
Email me at kassenz at yahoo
Shipped USPS priority insured for $200 to adult only (over 18y/o buyer!)
Trades Accepted: No
I work full time at a busy Seattle area GunShop. Let me know if you need help finding/building/shipping/ receiving