You are bidding on a new Winchester Model 70 Extreme Weather in 308 Winchester with a 22" stainless steel barrel. The Model 70 Extreme Weather Stainless utilizes a Bell and Carlson lay-up composite stock that provides a solid feel and features trim and lightweight ergonomics. It has a textured charcoal gray matte finish for rugged good looks and improved grip in adverse conditions. The sculpted cheekpiece helps insure proper eye-to-scope alignment from any shooting position. The thick, black Pachmayr Decelerator pad helps take the felt recoil bite out of high performance magnum cartridges. Like all Model 70s today, it features the Pre'-64 type claw extractor with Controlled Round Feeding so the cartridge may be easily withdrawn from the chamber at any point after it leaves the magazine. It also means that the cartridge base is grabbed by the claw as it leaves the magazine so it enters the chamber straight, in line. The classic Three-Position Safety offers both on safe and fire positions, plus a middle position that locks the firing pin yet still allows the bolt to be operated, providing a greater margin of safety when checking the chamber condition or unloading. The Extreme Weather SS rifle's free-floating fluted stainless steel barrel is made in the same factory as those found on U.S. military rifles and machine guns, and features a recessed target crown to protect the rifling. The fluted barrel allows us to give you a stiffer barrel profile that does not carry excessive weight. Displayed images are stock photos. Any questions please feel free to ask (our phone number is in the additional information tab above).
MODEL: Model 70 Extreme Weather
CALIBER: 308 Winchester
BARREL LENGTH: 22”
• We accept all major credit cards, certified checks or money orders for payment.
• Payment for all auctions must be received within 5 days of sale.
• We charge no sales tax on any transaction.
• A 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of a credit card.
• If you would like to place a firearm on layaway we will require a 20% non-refundable down payment and minimum monthly payments of 16% of the total sale price.
• We will only ship inside the United States, no international shipments.
• Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
• All firearm sales must be shipped to an FFL holder for transfer. The buyer of an auction must make arrangements with their FFL holder. Any transfer fees that the FFL holder charges are not included in the sale price.
• The bidder of an auction must make sure that the item they are purchasing complies with their state laws. If an auction is returned due to a state law or to a failure to pass a background check, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
• The buyer of an auction has a 3 day inspection period, if the auction is to be returned the buyer will pay all shipping fees.
• In store pickup is available for all auction sales. Please note that handgun sales must have a background check performed in the buyer’s state of residence.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
Call us at 800-287-7700 ext. 111 for arrangements.