You are bidding on a new Browning X-Bolt Hells Canyon Speed rifle in 270 WSM with a 23" barrel. The X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed rifle is built to exceed your accuracy expectations, straight from the box. The action and stiff, fluted barrel are bedded and free floated to ensure straight shooting. The muzzle brake reduces felt recoil and is easily removed and replaced with an included thread protector. In place of traditional blueing, a Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish was chosen. Not only does it look great, the flat finish aids in concealment. Cerakote is also tougher than other firearm finishes to keep this rifle looking its best for years to come. The lightweight composite stock makes this rifle easy to carry; and the A-TACS AU camo is versatile enough to blend into nearly every background. An Inflex recoil pad tames the recoil of even the most savage magnums by redirecting recoil down and away from your cheek. Carry an extra magazine in your pocket for easy reloading - unlike many production rifles, the X-Bolt doesn't need an aftermarket upgrade to take detachable magazines. RECEIVER – Steel; Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts BARREL – Heavy Sporter; Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish; Free-floating; Hand chambered; Target Crown ACTION – Bolt-action; 60° bolt lift; Adjustable Feather Trigger; Detachable Rotary magazine; Top-tang safety; Bolt Unlock Button; Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish STOCK – Composite; Textured gripping surfaces; Right-hand palm swell; A-TACS AU (Arid/Urban) camouflage finish; Dura-Touch Armor Coating FEATURES – Inflex Technology recoil pad; Sling swivel studs installed. Displayed images are stock photos. Any questions please feel free to ask (our phone number is in the additional information tab above).
MODEL: X-Bolt Hells Canyon Speed
CALIBER:270 Winchester Short Magnum
FINISH: Burnt Bronze Cerakote/A-TACS Arid Urban Camo
BARREL LENGTH: 23”
• We accept all major credit cards, certified checks or money orders for payment.
• Payment for all auctions must be received within 5 days of sale.
• We charge no sales tax on any transaction.
• A 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of a credit card.
• If you would like to place a firearm on layaway we will require a 20% non-refundable down payment and minimum monthly payments of 16% of the total sale price.
• We will only ship inside the United States, no international shipments.
• Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
• All firearm sales must be shipped to an FFL holder for transfer. The buyer of an auction must make arrangements with their FFL holder. Any transfer fees that the FFL holder charges are not included in the sale price.
• The bidder of an auction must make sure that the item they are purchasing complies with their state laws. If an auction is returned due to a state law or to a failure to pass a background check, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
• The buyer of an auction has a 3 day inspection period, if the auction is to be returned the buyer will pay all shipping fees.
• In store pickup is available for all auction sales. Please note that handgun sales must have a background check performed in the buyer’s state of residence.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
Call us at 800-287-7700 ext. 111 for arrangements.