OK Pardner…Here we have what appears to be a holster handmade in the late 1800's. Purchased at a Georgia estate sale where several other items were also from that era in time. Made entirely of cowhide leather with fine intricate tooling. This was someone’s personal work of holster art from well over 100 years ago. The photo in this ad doesn't show the fine deep red colors on the holster. More photos available via email. Payment by US Post Office money order ONLY. This one is unique and very collectable! FREE SHIPPING!!
FREE USPS Shipping directly to Buyer.
Trades Accepted: No
PAYMENT: US Post Office money order ONLY. Any other form of payment will delay shipping by up to a month.
Sales to continental USA only.
Georgia residents add 8% sales tax.
14% Restocking fee. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
ALL new or used guns should be inspected by a gunsmith for safety prior to being shot.
You can purchase ammunition from The Red Barn and have it shipped directly to your door. There are a few legal requirements that are listed below:
· You must be 21 years of age at the time of purchase and we must have a state-issued ID on file showing the same name and address as the order (copy your drivers license and include it with your payment).
· All ammunition ships via UPS Ground ORM-D. Expedited shipping or other shipping methods are not available.
By purchasing ammunition from The Red Barn you agree to the following:
1. You are 21 years old at the time of purchase.
2. The ammunition being purchased is legal to purchase where you reside.
3. You agree to hold The Red Barn and all of its affiliates harmless for any legal action stemming from your purchase.
We regret that due to state and local laws we cannot ship ammunition to the following:
· Cook County, IL
· New York City and surrounding boroughs
· Washington, DC
· APO and FPO Addresses
· PO Boxes
· Outside the USA