Brand New in the Box, Ready to Ship! Buy It Now!!
The 100% American-made, Ruger American Rifle® is the latest engineering innovation from America's leading firearms manufacturer. Offered in short- and long-action calibers, the Ruger American Rifle® combines the rugged reliability of Ruger's past with the award-winning ingenuity featured in so many of Ruger's new products.
Caliber: .308 Win
Barrel Length: 18.00"
Stock: Moss Green Composite
Material: Alloy Steel
Finish: Matte Black
Overall Length: 38.00"
Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
Weight: 6.25 lbs.
Twist: 1:10" RH
Length of Pull: 13.75"
Sights: None-Scope Rail Installed
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ Trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
• Ergonomic, lightweight moss green composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. Swivel studs are installed.
• Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
• The one-piece, three-Lug 70 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance. The bolt also utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
• Power Bedding® is an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• The heavier tapered, threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• Features an easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security, visibility and accessibility.
• Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger® rotary magazines.
• Also features a factory installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
Shipping to Lower 48 Only,
KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS!!
Shipping to Lower 48 Only!!
Trades Accepted: No
Please ask for Internet Sales when calling in.