Fully Loaded Firearms is a full service firearms broker and e-commerce business based out of Fresno, CA. We are family and veteran owned and operated. We are members of the National Shooting Sports Foundation and the National Rifle Association. Our goal is exceptional customer service, competitive prices and a great selection. We carry the top brands like Glock, Remington, Springfield, Sig Sauer, Colt, Winchester, Ruger, Walther and Beretta as well as independent companies. If you are looking for something in particular that you don’t see on our site simply email us and we will do our best to find it for you. We don’t just carry firearms, we also carry an expansive selection of holsters, hunting and tactical gear, apparel and survival supplies. Let us be your go to e-commerce retailer. All prices do not include tax, tax will be applied at time of sale. See shipping tab for information on shipping options.
Frame Finish: Black
Barrel Length: 3.1"
Safety: Hammer Block
Grips: Black Polymer
Weight: 14 oz
Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
Barrel Type: 4140 Steel
Slide Description: Blued
Purchasing a gun online is really very easy. There are only 3 simple steps:
1) Find the gun you want. You pay us directly for the firearm. We accept credit/debit cards as well as certified funds.
2) Choose your FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. We cannot ship a gun direct to you, we do ship to the local FFL dealer of your choosing. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL; pawn shops and collectors may also have one.
3) Pick up your gun from your designated FFL.
Here is how to arrange a shipment and transfer:
1) Find a Licensed FFL dealer in your area.
2) Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Fullyloadedfirearms.com.
3) Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $50 but varies by state.
4) If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
5) Provide your dealer with our email address where they can scan and email a copy of their FFL.
6) Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name and address on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
Buyer pays shipping on any order under $1000. Items shipped via Fed Ex or USPS Priority Mail.