Brand New in the Box! Ready to Ship! Buy It Now!!
The 100% American-made, Ruger American Rifle® is the latest engineering innovation from America's leading firearms manufacturer. Offered in short- and long-action calibers, the Ruger American Rifle® combines the rugged reliability of Ruger's past with the award-winning ingenuity featured in so many of Ruger's new products.
Caliber: .223 Rem
Stock: Black Composite
Material: Alloy Steel
Finish: Matte Black
Barrel Length: 18.00"
Overall Length: 36.75"
Sights: None-Bases Supplied
Weight: 6.00 lbs.
Twist: 1:8" RH
Length of Pull: 12.50"
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ Trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
• Ergonomic, lightweight stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
• Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
• Three-Lug 70 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance, and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
• Power Bedding® is an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Hammer-Forged Barrel, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• Features an easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security, visibility and accessibility.
• Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger® rotary magazines.
• Also features a drilled and tapped receiver for mounting the included scope bases, sling swivel studs.
Shipping to Lower 48 Only,
KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS!!
Shipping to Lower 48 Only!!
Trades Accepted: No
Please ask for Internet Sales when calling in.