3 Factory New in wrapper Magpul PMAG 25-LR 25 Round SR25 / M110 Magazines for 7.62x51 NATO / .308 Winchester
The PMAG 25 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, high reliability 25 round polymer magazine for SR-25/M110 rifles and rifles that utilize magazine specifications compatible with these platforms. The PMAG 25 LR/SR brings GEN M3 improvements to the LR line along with "more of a good thing" in the form of 25 rounds of capacity. Keep track of those rounds with MagLevel Window functionality, for the first time, now available in a 7.62 PMAG. Designed specifically for military-issue KAC MK11, M110, SR-25 rifles (Ruger SR-762, SIG 716, Colt 901) and LMT MWS pattern rifles, featuring true 25-round capacity, constant-curve body and snap on dust/impact cover.
Also fits Colt CM901, Sig 716, Ruger SR-762 and DPMS 308 rifles.
Made in U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Specially designed, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover to protect feedlips from impact damage, keep dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage, and can be used as a tool for easy cartridge removal
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling Robust floorplate for increased drop protection, easily removable for field maintenance and cleaning.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR.
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the KAC SR25, Sig 716, DPMS LR308, Colt CM901, LWRCI REPR, LaRue Tactical OBR, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Lewis Machine & Tool .308 MWS*, Remington Model R-25, Patriot Ordnance Factory P-308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, and others.
Seller must collect sales tax from the following states: PA 6% -
Payment by USPS Money Order only
Trades Accepted: No
No pickups available. Shipping only.