The new Baer Ultimate Tactical Carry pistol is a serious self defense pistol, designed by firearms professionals who teach others to survive in a dangerous world. This distinctive pistol is extremely practical and includes virtually everything you need and nothing you don't. That makes it an exceptional value, as well as a dependable companion that you'll own and trust for a lifetime.
• Baer steel NM frame
• Baer steel NM slide with front and rear serrations
• Slide fitted to frame
• Baer NM barrel with stainless match bushing
• LBC deluxe fixed combat rear sight with tritium inserts
• Baer dovetail front sight with tritium insert
• Lowered and flared ejection port
• Baer checkered slide stop
• Baer extended ejector
• Combat extended safety
• Baer aluminum match trigger
• Baer deluxe Commander hammer and sear
• Crisp 4 lb. pull
• Baer tuned extractor
• Baer beavertail grip safety with pad
• High checkered front strap @ 30 lpi
• flat checkered mainspring housing at 20 lpi
• Beveled magazine well
• Polished feed ramp and throated barrel
• complete pistol rounded for tactical use
• blued finish on complete pistol
• Deluxe special slim line grips
• (3) stainless steel 8-round premium magazines Caliber: .45 ACP
Brand NEW in box, and bushing wrench, build certificate, Les Baer logo patch, lock, manual and DVD.
Shipping and insurance just $35 to the lower 48, all prices listed reflect a 3% cash discount which is not available when paying with credit card, checks held 14 days before item ships.
TO PAY with CREDIT CARD - go to our website listed above - find item - put in your cart and check-out. We will receive notice of your payment automatically. Then all we will need is for you to have your local transfer dealer fax, email or mail their FFL license copy to ship firearm.
$35 Shipping and Insurance USPS Priority Insured
You will receive email confirmation upon receiving your order, payment and the FFL license from your dealer, we will then provide tracking info via email upon shipping.
Q: Can you ship a firearm directly to my residence?
A: No, all firearms must be shipped to a FFL (Federal Firearms Licensed) dealer for transfer to you. The shipping price is listing in the description for each item.
Q: How do I find a FFL dealer?
Trades Welcome, we accept good quality firearms that are in at least good condition and working order.
Conact us with details of your trade item(s).
All prices listed reflect a 3% cash discount which is not available when paying with credit card. We do not accept personal checks and no longer offer lay-a-way simply because we want to process your order and ship immediately. CA residents add $10 for DOJ acceptance paperwork. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions ->
Q: Lay-a-way? A: No, we no longer accept lay-a-way. We want to process your order and ship immediately.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept? A: We accept major credit cards, money orders, bank / cashiers checks. Q: Can I return the item? A: We offer a 3 day non firing inspection on all used firearms. New items are backed by the manufacturers warranty and should be sent directly to them or an authorized factory repair center. New items can only be returned with prior approval and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.