Baruch Hashem

Item is not available

Find Another One

Others Looked At...

Haenel KK Sport .22 LR #6172

Haenel KK Sport .22 LR #6172

SELLER: Sportsmans Legacy 1

$850.00
$888.99
$1,095.49
$704.24
$701.99
HILL COUNTRY RIFLES CUSTOM LONG RANGE HUNTER .300 WIN MAG - NEW!

HILL COUNTRY RIFLES CUSTOM LONG RANGE HU...

SELLER: Elk Castle Shooting Sports 1

$4,699.99

HEYM 55B-375 HH Over/Under Double Rifle

For Sale from dragonflyfaeryy |
Positive feedback: 100% View |
Verified Seller
| 2 Completed Sales

This item is no longer available.

HEYM 55B-375 HH Over/Under Double Rifle  Guns > Rifles > H Misc Rifles

HEYM 55B-375 HH Over/Under Double Rifle. Manufactured by Friedrich Wilh. Heym, GmbH., Muennerstadt West Germany.

The model 55 series guns are of well proven design and made to the same standards in material and workmanship as the model 88 double rifle and the HEYM Drillings. Many options make this the most versatile gun for hunting all over the world:

*Separate fore-end and ejector with each set of barrels *Automatic ejectors for rimmed or rimless cartridges *Boxlock action *Front single set trigger.

ACTIONS: Of high strength, corrosion resistant steel, hand fitted, Triple Lock-up with two under locking Lugs and Greener bolt.

BARRELS: Made by HEYM of special KRUPP steel, hand fitted.

COCKING SLIDE: On top tang allows cocking of lower barrel when ready to shoot. An accidential discharge of the lower barrel is not possible.

This gun was custom made for my grandfather when he purchased it new in 1985, with Etched Silverplating, Marborg Scope and Custom Fitted Locking Storage Box. My grandfather was a sharp shooter in the army and did fire the gun at a target to verify accuracy when it arrived. It has not been shot since. The original target is in the box, as well as all the original paperwork and brochure.

Please review the pictures carefully. I would be more than happy to email additional pictures to a SERIOUS inquiry.

My sister and I inherited this gun when our father recently passed. We would consider a reasonable offer,but please do not insult us. The gun has been appraised twice at $10K and we have been in direct contact with the US distributer to make sure we are in the same "ball park". If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I will do my best to answer, but am not well educated on this type of gun.

We will accept a US Postal Service certified Money Order. However we will not ship, until it has been verified as legit and has cleared the bank. We will also accept credit cards, but there is a 2.5% surcharge to be paid by the buyer (Amex is an additional 1% for a total of 3.5%)That makes fees $225 for most cards and $315 for Amex. Shipping is on us and we will not accept returns.

Free

Trades Accepted: No

Just a couple of country girls that were left a big gun when dad died.

Condition: Used, As New
Caliber: .375 H&H
Location: ID
Item #: 999027994
Stock No.: HEYM

This item is no longer available.

Price:


Shipping: See Description (or Arrange local transfer)
Accepted Payment Methods: Money Order
Returns: No Returns
Seller Since: Jun. 2012
Seller Level: Verified
This seller is NOT an FFL
City:
State:

Your Recently Viewed Items

|regenC|MC Set