Springfield Armory is ringing in the new year with an awesome giveaway that will give one lucky winner over $1,400 worth of concealed carry equipment!
Dubbed the New Year, New Gear Giveaway, the package includes almost everything one needs to become a lawfully armed citizen — gun, gear, targets and training materials. The only items not included are ammunition and a carry permit. You’ll have to obtain those on your own.
“To kick off 2017, we wanted to do something above and beyond a standard product giveaway,” stated Chad Dyer, Springfield Armory Creative Director.
“We’re committed to empowering Americans to protect themselves and their loved ones, so we were excited to partner with all of these other companies to provide not only all the concealed carry gear that someone will need but training and practice resources too,” added Chad.
To cut to the chase, you can click on this link to enter! I know a lot of you are impatient. LOL.
Here are the specific items in the package:
- Springfield Armory is pleased to give the winner a brand new XD MOD.2 3” Sub-Compact 9mm pistol, valued at $565. The XD Mod.2 Sub-Compact represents the ultimate in Point & Shoot Ergonomics for those who carry concealed. It’s compact and easy to conceal, but sacrifices nothing when it comes to handling. The GripZone surface design applies contour and texture to facilitate control. While the XD Mod.2 Sub-Compact is compact, there’s no shortage of capacity. The pistol includes a 13-round magazine and a 16-round X-Tension backup.
- To carry the XD Mod.2, CrossBreed Holsters is providing the winner with a Concealed Carry Pack, valued at $174.95. The package includes the time-tested CrossBreed Supertuck Holster, a TKB Magazine Carrier, and an Executive Black Gun Belt on which to mount the rig.
- The right equipment is the first step, but training and follow-up practice save lives, so the New Year, New Gear Giveaway also includes training and practice resources. I.C.E. Training is giving the lucky winner the comprehensive Firearms Training DVD Bundle, valued at $115.80. This five-DVD set includes detailed training lessons on Combat Focus Shooting, Advanced Pistol Handling, Combat Focus Carbine, Advanced Skill Development Drills, and Defensive Carbine Training Tips.
- To reinforce new skills learned, partner companies are providing the gear for ongoing practice. The Action Target PT IDPA Practice Torso Target, valued at $339, is one of the most effective training tools for competitive and defensive shooting. The steel regulation torso shape mounted on a study stand includes reactive swinging plates in the head and center mass areas to encourage more accurate shooting.
- For safe and efficient practice at home, Laserlyte is including the Gun Sight Trainer ($120.95) and Rumble Tyme Target 2 Pack ($109.95). The Gun Sight Trainer mounts to the XD Mod.2 rail and pulses a laser each time the pistol is dry fired, offering immediate aiming feedback to the shooter. The two Rumble Tyme targets react to laser “hits” with light, noise, and movement, just like plinking with real tin cans on the range. The result of this indoor-safe combination is fun, skill-building practice at home.
Pretty awesome giveaway, huh? The DEADLINE to enter is Friday, Jan. 13, 2017 at midnight CST! Again, click on this link to enter!
If you don’t win, you can always shop for Springfield products on GunsAmerica.
About Springfield Armory
“The First Name in American Firearms,” Springfield Armory was founded in 1777, when George Washington ordered the creation of an armory to store ammunition and gun carriages during the American Revolution. In 1794, the armory began to manufacture muskets and spent the next 150 years supplying firearms for every major American conflict. The original armory closed in 1968. In 1974, the Reese family took ownership of the Springfield Armory name and began making the M1A rifle. Today, Springfield Armory develops many products loyal to the company’s heritage, like the 1911 pistol, while ensuring its future with innovative products, including the XD, XD Mod.2, XD(M) and XD-S, polymer pistols and now the new SAINT AR-15 rifle.