Well, meet the latest addition, an apparent full-sized version. The MPA20DMG 9mm Carbine (photo above). From the Masterpiece Arms press release:
This is our new 9mm Carbine based on the 930DMG Pistol but in a full size frame, similar to our 30SST.
The grip is our most ergonomically designed grip system incorporating a “Solidworks” designed profile allowing the use of standard Glock style magazines, with a low profile magazine release and “Decal Grip” grip panels.
The lower is machined from aircraft grade aluminum, provides cleaner lines and lighter weight than our standard steel receivers.
The Handguard is produced from an Aluminum Extrusion, has no fasteners, and is free floating. The inner diameter of the Handguard is 1.570″.
The pistol also includes additional upgraded features such as adjustable front and rear sights, plus Cerakote Tungsten coating.
- Cal: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 16.2″
- Thread: 1/2-28
- Side Cocker
- Side Folder Stock
- Scope Mount
- Barrel Extension
- Adjustable Front and Rear Sights
- Accepts Standard Glock Style High Capacity Magazines (1 Mag Included)
- Coating: Cerakote (Burnt Bronze is standard color – other colors available including Black, Tungsten, Sniper Green, Gunmetal and FDE.
- Decal Grip Grip Panels
- Hammer with Disconnect plus original Hammer
- MPA Polymer Case
- Please allow 4-5 weeks for Shipment
- This product will be available to ship in July 2015
A look back at our video examining the MPA20DMG. To read the full review, click here.