Olympic Arms is closing its doors after being in business for nearly a half century.
The gun manufacturer which specialized in AR-pattern firearms made the announcement on its Facebook page as well as in a letter circulated to dealers and distributors on Wednesday.
“After more than 40 years of business, it is with great sorrow that we announce that February 28th, 2017 will be the last day of operation for Olympic Arms, Inc.”
Along with the announcement came news of changes in company policy. Effective immediately:
- All sales are final.
- No refunds or returns will be accepted after 1-25-2017.
- On-line Shopping Cart will be active and effective while supplies last.
- All Warranty service ceases 1-25-2017. Warranty work and repairs currently in-house will be serviced and returned.
- New orders will only be taken for inventory currently in stock, or that can be built from remaining inventory.
- All inventory will be liquidated.
- ALL SALES will cease at close of business 28 February, 2017
“The Schuetz family would like to express their heartfelt thanks to all their friends, associates, and partners that have been a part of the Olympic Arms experience,” said the announcement.
“Most of all we would like to thank our loyal customers and patrons who have been with us all this time,” it continued.
It’s always sad to hear news about a gun company shutting down, especially after so many years in business. Best of luck to the Schuetz family and the employees of Olympic Arms.
To shop for firearms from Olympic Arms on GunsAmerica, click here.