I have to start with the obvious joke, right? A suppressor-ready rifle that allows you to store your suppressor in your butt…stock. I don’t typically put things in my buttstock, but hey, you know what, I like this idea of being able to stick a can in my
Okay, the obligatory joke is outta the way. What are the details of this new — get ready for a boatload of abbreviations — MPA BA CSR rifle? Well, see below.
BTW (by the way), MPA BA CSR stands for MasterPiece Arms, Bolt Action, Compact Suppressor Ready rifle. LOL (laugh out loud)! SHM (shake my head).
- Caliber: .308 Winchester, 6.5 Creedmoor
- Custom Throated for Caliber Specific Match Grade Ammo.
- Action: Kelbly’s Atlas Tactical
- Barrel: 416RQ Stainless Steel Spencer/MPA Hand Lapped Barrel – 16″ or 20”
- Barrel Twist: 1:10 (308) 1:8 (6.5 Creedmoor)
- Barrel Length: 16” or 20″
- Barrel Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24 TPI
- Barrel Profile: #5
- Length of Pull: 13.75 – 15”
- Action/Bolt Design: Remington 700 Type
- Chassis: MPA BA Lite Chassis with CSR Buttstock
- Trigger Tech Trigger (1-3 lbs. trigger pull, Customer Specified)
- Magazine: AICS (5 Round Accurate/AICS Type Magazine Included)
- Built-in Bubble Level
- Thumb Notch
- Spigot Mount Ready
- Chassis Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Rifle Weight: 8.6 lbs.
- MSRP: $2,999.00
With sub 1/2 MOA accuracy, the MPA BA CSR rifle is not a gimmick. It’s the real deal. Of course, if you’ve read the specs, you also see that it comes with a real deal price tag: $2,999.00. Included is the folding buttstock with the storage compartment for a suppressor up to 1.5″ in diameter (1.570″) and 9.5″ in length. That’s pretty capacious cavity in that buttsock!
“Our new MPA BA CSR Rifle packs a lot of punch in a small, lightweight package. It’s extremely accurate and suppressor ready. Speaking of suppressor ready… we think our customers are really going to like the buttstock on this rifle. I don’t think there’s anything else quite like it,” said Phil Cashin, president of MasterPiece Arms.
When all folded up and the suppressor stored, the rifle is a mere 27″ which is a huge transformation from the 48″ in total length with can on and buttstock extended.
You can get the MPA BA CSR rifle in black, burnt bronze, flat dark earth, gunmetal, and tungsten in both left and right-handed configurations. The chassis and barrels are Cerakoted® in a multitude of colors and patterns. Solid colors are included. Custom patterns have a +$150 upcharge.
More customization is available at the time of order, including caliber, barrel length, trigger type and weight and color. Expected delivery after order is placed is 6-10 weeks.
For more information or questions, you should visit: http://masterpiecearms.com/shop/mpa-308ba-csr-rifle-compact-suppressor-ready/