We love the Ruger American Rifle, who doesn’t? It’s become a legend. Well, now the legend is getting a makeover of sorts. That’s right, you can now get the .22 LR bolt action rifle with a wood stock instead of the polymer/plastic one. It give it a pretty cool retro-vibe if you ask me. See details below:
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR) is excited to introduce the Ruger American Rimfire® rifle with wood stock. In response to customer requests, this new model brings an exciting variation to an already popular rifle line. The stock is made from a hardwood blank in Newport, NH and mated to the popular .22 LR bolt-action in Mayodan, NC, resulting in a rifle with classic good looks and modern performance.
Ruger engineers designed this wood stock to host the same patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system and free floated barrel that have made the Ruger American Rimfire rifle family outstandingly accurate.
The attractive wood stock features front and rear sling swivel studs, a metal trigger guard, checkering on the grip and forend, and a rubber buttpad to make for a comfortable 13.75″ length of pull.
For more information on the Ruger American Rimfire rifle with wood stock or to learn more about the extensive line of award-winning Ruger firearms, visit Ruger.com or Facebook.com/Ruger. To find accessories for the Ruger American Rimfire rifle or other Ruger firearms, visit ShopRuger.com or your local independent retailer of Ruger firearms.
- Attractive wood stock features front and rear sling swivel studs, checkering on the grip and forend, and a rubber buttpad to make for a comfortable length of pull.
- Features the detachable, flush-mounted 10/22® BX-1 10-round rotary magazine. Accepts all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25® and BX-25®x2.
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss magazine removal.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety.
- Satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- A 3/8″ rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases (not included).
- A 60˚ bolt provides ample scope clearance, while an easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also Includes: Williams™ fiber optic front sight and 10/22®-style adjustable, “V” slot, folding-leaf rear sight; sling swivel studs.
About Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. The only full-line manufacturer of American-made firearms, Ruger offers consumers over 400 variations of more than 30 product lines. For more than 60 years, Ruger has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. Our motto, “Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens®,” echoes the importance of these principles as we work hard to deliver quality and innovative firearms.
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens®