Whiskey Tango Firearms, Inc. has produced a custom show-stopper, especially if you’re a fan of Marvel Comic’s “Deadpool.”
Not familiar with “Deadpool,” the smart aleck, foul-mouthed superhero played by Ryan Reynolds? Check out this trailer.
Anyways, the show-stopper is a Colt New Agent 1911 in a battle-worn Deadpool theme. Features include an engraved barrel with the words, “Smile — Wait for the Flash” and a magazine with the word, “Chimichanga.”
Fans of the movie will get both references.
Pricing for the Deadpool Colt starts at around $1,500-1,600. However, for customers who supply their own pistol, the breakdown is as follows, according to an email we received from Whiskey Tango:
- The Cerakote is $275 for deluxe multi-color pistol.
- The engraving on the barrel is $60 (this depends on the barrel wall thickness)
- Other labor and time is $40-70.
- Back in your hand TOTAL is $300-405 depending on options.
- Turnaround time is usually 2 to 3 weeks.
Additionally, Whiskey Tango can do slide and frame finishes only for “$220-240 (+ dis/re-assembly).”
For more information, check out the website.
There is an email autoresponder at email@example.com for orders as well.