ANOKA, Minnesota – March 23, 2020 – For decades, Top Gun loads have been pulverizing even the most challenging clay targets. New for 2020, two higher velocity (1,300 feet-per-second) loads have been added to the Top Gun product line. These are 1-ounce, 12-gauge, 2 ¾-inch loads in shot size 7.5 or 8. Shipments of this product have begun to arrive at dealers.
Now shooters can get that same trusted performance with Top Gun loads specifically designed for great performance in all applications of clay target shooting. They push their payloads fast to shorten leads yet reduce felt recoil to allow for quicker follow-up shots.
Features & Benefits
• New 1-ounce 12-gauge, 2 ¾-inch offerings
• Loads designed specifically for clays shooters
• High velocities at 1,300 fps, and less felt recoil
• Hard, quality pellets for breaking more clays
• Consistent, reliable Federal primer
• Unique wad column produces consistent patterns
Part No. / Description / MSRP
TGSH12 7.5 / 12 gauge 2 3/4 inch, 1 ounce, 1,300 fps, 7.5, 25-count / $9.99
TGSH12 8 / 12 gauge 2 3/4 inch 1 ounce, 1,300 fps, 8, 25-count / $9.99
Federal ammunition can be found at dealers nationwide or purchased online direct from Federal. For more information on all products from Federal or to shop online, visit www.federalpremium.com.