It’s not about the guns—it’s about the people involved
Mass media won’t say, but it’s not suburbanites, right?
It has become totally obvious to everyone except the people nominally in control. The media is carefully obscuring the truth. So-called “gun control” is totally out of control, a product of ceaseless rhetoric, subversion and failed policy, with daylight murders on city streets a common occurrence. It is not widespread, and not everyone is doing it.
• Inner-city ghetto dwellers have lost all respect for the sanctity of life and no longer have any compunction about unleashing deadly force in the middle of town, on foot and from vehicles.
• Guns have become playthings for them, with no training, no background checks, and no authority figure providing any semblance of order. That includes family members, peers, police and educators.
• “Defund the police” movements, a Democrat-led concoction, basically detested by Republicans, is propelling and encouraging the violence and promoting lawless behavior. Deny it at your peril.
• Refusal by Democrat-appointed prosecutors and their go-soft policies to do anything about hundreds of felony perpetrators roaming free with mile-long rap sheets exacerbates the problem. So-called “news” media play along—as if they can’t figure out what’s happening. For shame.
• Nominating a head of the BATFE whose historically well-known attitude is vehemently against an armed public, at a time when people need to be armed more than ever, is a slap at our Constitution, the right to arms, and the rule of law, but Democrats act as if they’re not aware of these facts.
“If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it.
The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury.
Therefore, what he must be taught is to fear his victim.”
–Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper, USMC
• Refusal by Democrat leaders to support use of force by sworn officers and backing them up by tough prosecutorial action will of necessity lead to the use of force by the citizenry to protect itself. It is—a situation you should not want to encourage or find yourself boxed into, but understand it is one properly protected by law.
• If the school system continues to ignore firearms and their quintessential role in history, or worse, portray firearms as evil, instead of righteous tools of justice, honor, self-defense and liberty, the situation will deteriorate further, and rapidly.
• Social programs implemented by Democrats but with Republican acquiescence or cooperation, which have led to fatherless one-parent homes, welfare dependency, uneducated youth, poverty, masses of people incapable of obtaining meaningful employment, and a disrespect for morals and human values, the current murderous civil structure will deepen and become more intractable.
• The willingness of teachers’ unions to adopt flat-out Marxism and propagate it thorough the populace and culture will continue to tear at the fabric of the nation, and work to deteriorate the growing problem often mischaracterized as crime, but a far great difficulty.
• Using all this to build up a groundswell of public support for disarming gun owners who did none of this will drive gun owners and decent people underground, further bifurcate the population, and lead to the demise of what was and still can be the greatest civilization this planet has ever known, creating more wealth, abundance and prosperity for more people than all other systems combined.
• Join Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership, http://www.jpfo.org to help continue shedding light and rational on the landscape, and preserving the fundamental human rights we get from a source greater than ourselves. You don’t have to be Jewish to join JPFO, you just have to love liberty. Founded by the son of a survivor of the Holocaust, Aaron Zelman, 1946-2020.
“Gun control is not crime control.”
“Disarming innocent people is an act of violence.”