(MANSFIELD, TEXAS) – Pulsar is proudly unveiling the next iteration of the celebrated Thermion product family – the Thermion XM30 3.5-14x Thermal Riflescope (PL76524).
This elite thermal scope boasts 12 µm pixel pitch with 320×240 resolution, guaranteeing users can see the heat signatures of adult-sized objects up to 1,400 yards away, day or night.
Whether you’re hog, predator or varmint hunting, the XM30 gives you the imaging you need. In keeping with Pulsar’s commitment to technological excellence, the fixed-focus Thermion XM30 features built-in recording with sound, Picture-in-Picture mode, Wi-Fi connectivity and Stream Vision app compatibility to guarantee you can capture and preserve every hunting memory.
Remarkably rugged, the XM30 is housed in a metal body with IP67 dust- and waterproof rating, operating temperatures from -13F to 122F and can withstand recoil up to .375 H&H. The XM30 is powered by a B-Pack Mini Li-Ion battery with up to 5 hours of life.
- 320×240 resolution, 12µ pixel pitch core
- 1,400 yd detection range
- 8x digital zoom – continuous and stepped zoom
- 3.5-14x magnification
- Picture-in-Picture digital zoom
- Built-in recording with sound
- Stream Vision app connects scope to smart device
- External power supply adaptable
- 5 rifle profiles with 50 zero saves
- 13 variable electronic reticles
- One-shot zeroing with freeze function
- Color viewing modes
- High resolution AMOLED display
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Rock, forest and identification viewing modes
- Manual, automatic and semi-automatics calibration modes
- Defective pixel repair feature