Remington announced this week that the RP45 and RP45 Night Sight are now available for purchase nationwide!
A striker-fired, polymer-frame pistol, the RP45 is the “man-size” version (to use Clay’s words) of the company’s RP9. “Man-size” because it’s the same gun only that it’s chambered in .45 ACP instead of 9mm. We all know that 9mm is weak sauce. LOL.
The full-size RP45 features a 4.5-inch barrel, a height of 5.56-inches, an overall length of 7.91-inches and one of the smallest grip circumferences in its class. Interchangeable backstraps (small, medium and large) ensure that the pistol will fit just about anyone’s paws.
With a 15+1 round capacity, the RP45 is a solid duty gun or home defense option. Purchasers will receive two double stack magazines.
The RP45 Night Sight comes with 3-dot tritium sights, for those that want the upgrade right from the factory. Instead of having to mess with aftermarket sights.
Features and Benefits:
• Two double stack magazines, one of the highest standard 45 Auto mag capacities
• Smallest full-size grip circumference, fits 95% of all shooters
• Ambidextrous Slide Release for improved control for left and right-handed shooters
• Smooth single action trigger with a crisp tactile reset
• 3 Dot tritium night sight (night sight model only)
• PVD coated stainless steel barrel for greater accuracy and durability
• Standard Picatinny rail
• Interchangeable back straps (Small, medium, and large)
• Optimized grip angle for reduced felt recoil and points instinctively
• Rear sight fighting surface
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator
MSRP for the RP45 is $418. MSRP for the Night Sight version is $504. I’ve seen several listed on GunsAmerica in the $320 to $390 range, depending on whether the user wants the tritium sights.
For more information visit Remington.com.