Slide Fire Solutions, the original manufacturer of bump stocks, will be selling a “wide variety of products” this Cyber Monday, the company announced in a recent email blast.
The Texas-based outfit will post the products for sale on their website starting at 12:00 a.m. CST on Nov. 27. If you don’t see what you want initially, check back as more products will be added throughout the day, they added.
Additionally, Slide Fire relayed the following information:
- Inventory is limited.
- We can only accept orders via the website.
- Expect up to 2 weeks for shipping.
- Tracking information is sent when the order ships. Once FedEx processes the package you should receive a notification within 24 hours.
- Not all products will ship in retail packaging.
- Orders cannot be modified once submitted.
- No backorders or prepaid orders.
- We expect high traffic volumes. Please ensure you follow all instructions when placing your order to avoid overcharges.
- Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
The company had stopped selling bump stocks in the wake of the October shooting in Las Vegas, NV. Following the attack, lawmakers called for bans on trigger cranks, reciprocating stocks and any other device or accessory that accelerates the rate of fire of a semi-automatic firearm.
As a result of those misguided calls for gun control, demand for bump stocks skyrocketed. Slide Fire wasn’t able to keep pace with orders, so they stopped taking them.
“We have temporarily suspended accepting new orders while we work to replenish inventory,” the website reads. “We are still in full production with all product lines, but we don’t have a timeline as to which products will be available when.”
Slide Fire will be back online Cyber Monday. If you’ve been waiting to get your hands on a bump stock, you’ll have your chance.
And if you miss out, don’t fret. There are bump stocks for sale right now on GunsAmerica.